Bresser Solarix 114/500 Telescope is an “all in one” entry-level Newtonian reflector on an alt-azimuth mount designed by a famous German brand. The telescope is delivered completely assembled so you can start astronomy observations in no time. Its main features are high-quality optics, a wide field of application and easy set up.
A special feature of Bresser Solarix 114/500 is a solar filter included in the kit. A CE-certified solar filter will ensure completely secure solar observations as only a safe amount of infrared, ultraviolet and visible light is transmitted so that your eyes will be protected against solar radiation. You can use Bresser Solarix 114/500 Telescope for planetary, solar and terrestrial observations. Observe the planets of the Solar system, star clusters and many celestial objects.
You will love working with this telescope: an optimal aperture size of 114 mm and quality optics allow for clear and detailed views. There is a smartphone adapter included in the kit. Capture the beautiful views you see, practice in astrophotography and share pictures with your relatives and friends. A perfect combination of high quality, simple operation and affordable price makes Bresser Solarix 114/500 Telescope a wonderful choice for beginners and enthusiast astronomers.
- Magnification: 20x–111x
- Perfect for celestial, solar and terrestrial observations
- CE-certified solar filter for safe observations of the Sun
- A rich kit of accessories for instant observations
- Smartphone adapter for astrophotography
- Easy-to-use alt-azimuth mount and a tripod
- The telescope comes completely assembled – you can start observing right away
The kit includes
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Alt-azimuth mount
- Aluminum tripod with spreader bar and eyepiece holders
- Eyepieces: K-9 mm (1.25″), K-25 mm (1.25″)
- 2x Barlow lens
- Smartphone adapter
- Astronomical software and downloadable moon chart
- User Guide